If you've found a camper you're interested in and want to contact the seller, here's how!
Messaging a seller
- Open the ad you are interested in
- Type your message into the contact widget and click Send
Receiving and Responding to Replies
When someone replies to you, you’ll get a notification in your email as well as in your My Messages section. You can always access your messages by clicking the Messages button in the bottom navigation area:
Tip: If you have the Vancamper app, you can also receive notifications on your mobile device.
To respond to a message:
- Click the Reply button in the message email or visit your My Messages section on the Vancamper website or app.
- If you’ve come from your email, you’ll be taken directly to the conversation. If you visited from the website or app, click the conversation you want to open.
- Write your message and click the send button.
- All correspondence on Vancamper happens securely via our own built-in messaging system. Your e-mail address or phone number is not shared with anyone else unless you chose to disclose it.
- To reply to messages, always use our website or app. Replying to e-mail notifications sent from Vancamper does not relay this message to the person who contacted you.