This page summarizes the most important bits for you.
Permitted types of campers
- Class B RVs
- General speaking, any DIY conversion, e.g: skoolies, ambulances, buses and some truck campers.
We do not accept the following types of RVs/campers:
- Manufactured class A/C RVs
- Towables (e.g. trailers, tear drops, toy haulers, 5th wheels)
Cargo/conversion vans with no RV-style amenities are also not accepted. Exceptions to this include vehicles which make excellent conversion candidates and have had some build work done (e.g. gutting, insulation, flooring, etc).
If you add a type of RV/camper which we don't accept, your listing will be removed.
- Posting an item for sale that is not located in USA or Canada.
- Posting a listing for any item for sale which is not in our list of allowed campers.
- Posting a listing which contains too little or poor quality information or photos.
- Posting duplicate listings or similar listings related to the same vehicle.
- Posting more than 3 listings at a time if you are a business (more info here)
- Posting listings using multiple different email addresses or accounts.
- Posting listings for the sole purpose of generating pre-sales.
- Posting listings for campers which are not yet ready. Partial builds are OK - just not campervans which haven't yet been built (i.e. pre-sales).
- Posting listings for the sole purpose of sending traffic to another web site.
- Posting listings which include a list of keywords not related to the item being sold (i.e. keyword stuffing).
- Posting as a Private Seller or Owner when you are a Business, Dealer or Professional.
- Posting a listing in any language other than English.
- Posting a listing that contains adult, mature or erotic content.
- Posting a listing that defames anyone or contains "hate speech".
- Posting a listing which contains incorrect, inappropriate or misleading information.